Friday has been slow coming, but it’s finally here. The past week has been long, full of emotion, pain and suffering. I really can’t go into many details at this point so you’ll just have to bear with me. A big thank you goes out to all of you who have sent me encouraging thoughts through out the week. You know who you all are, and I am forever indebted because of your kindness. I now know the true meaning of friendship.
For those of you who just stumbled upon this blog, I’m sorry that there really hasn’t been any content for the past seven days, please be patient, everything will eventually unfold its self and then you’ll know. I promise, it’ll make for one hell of a story, movie, or Jerry Springer show.
There is no Friday Five today; it seems that Heather(smattering.org now requires registration)* who runs the Friday Five has been having “Massive loads of really shitty personal stuff going on. Bad stuff and worrisome stuff…” going on. If you’re up to it, go and give her a word or two of kindness.
*No, this is not the recent Heather that I know.
Well, the weekend is upon me. Tonight I’m going home to a clean house and start the weekend on the right foot.
For now, I decided to pull up a past Friday Five from the archives just for fun. Enjoy!
A classic Friday Five from 10.05.01 – two days after my birthday for those who know.
- What’s on top of your refrigerator? A box of trash bags, paper towels, a pet brush, a few pieces of china (dinnerware, not the country) and a few odds and ends that I can’t quite remember right now.
- What’s your favorite meal of the day? Breakfast – ALWAYS – anytime of the day.
- Wash dishes by hand or in the dishwasher? What detergent do you use? Definitely dishwasher. I’m not sure what I use, I know that it’s not an off brand, I’ve had bad luck with those… I’m not that picky but when it comes to dishes, they can’t have more spots than a Dalmatian.
- How often do you eat out compared to eating in? I’d like to cook more than I do, but when it’s just little ole’ me, cooking isn’t that fun although Spirit never complains about the leftovers.
- How do you plan to spend your weekend? Recuperating. ‘Nuf said.