It’s time to start blogging again. I say again because I’ve actually started several blogs, all of which ended up neglected – as has the rest of my creative side. So, I’m turning over a new leaf and throwing caution to the wind, this time I’m going to make it work. It’s time for a change, it’s time to make things happen.
Why the change you ask? Drudge. Mental masturbation. A spark.
New Years Resolutions 2004 (a partial list):
- Write on average at least 500 words per day – here or there – as long as I get them done.
- Loose weight, get in shape, and feel great! – I know everyone has this on their list, thought I’d add it to mine for originality points.
- Update andrewmoney.com at least five times a week. – the first one being today.
- Complete the 365 project – a project wherein I take one pic per day and post it on the site – you can find more info here.
- Install lighted crown molding in my bedroom – with a dimmer switch for that sensual sexy look 😉
- Read on average at least one book every month – yep, and review them too.
- Pay off all debts – except for my car, unless of course I win the lottery.
- Clean out my desk – and the room that it’s in.
- Stay organized – for some reason I feel the urge to catalogue my books, music, and movies – along with the rest of my life.
- Visit my brother and his fiancé while they’re stateside.
- Call one of my long distance friends at least once a week.
This is just a partial list – more to come…
Well, my little brother sent me a personality test from The Spark and I took it this morning. Needless to say, after seven pages of questions, I’m a healer!
See the description below:
Friday has been slow coming, but it’s finally here. The past week has been long, full of emotion, pain and suffering. I really can’t go into many details at this point so you’ll just have to bear with me. A big thank you goes out to all of you who have sent me encouraging thoughts through out the week. You know who you all are, and I am forever indebted because of your kindness. I now know the true meaning of friendship.
It’s a tough gig. Life that is… day in and day out it is for the most part, cyclic. You wake up, go to work or school, eat a couple of meals, have some free time and then go to sleep only to wake up in a few hours and do it all over again. Of course if like was anything but cyclic, we would be wishing that it would be so.
For the most part, I live a cookie-cutter life. Generally the days are all the same, wake up (usually far too late), go to The Job, have a lunch, and either run some errands or sip some joe with friends, and then head on home. Occasionally there’s the bad cookie day, and every once in a while there’s a really good cookie day but for the most part I live life in batches, 7 cookies to the batch, 52 batches a year. If only I could dip my cookie days in a giant glass of milk!
Whew! Made it through another Monday, and all without drinking an expired water. The one that i’m drinking happens to expire March 2003 @ 8:24. Hopefully i’ll finish the bottle by then… i’m starting to get used to this whole day light thing again, i’m glad that it’ll be light out still when i get home… well, one down, four more to go… who knows, i might just have to bring doughnuts tomorrow. I sleepy. Naughty Nite.