When was the last time you…
1. …sent a handwritten letter? Humm… well it’s summertime and all of my friends are of to camp and far away places where mail takes on a whole new importance so it really hasn’t been that long. I do have a card sitting on my desk that I need to send off to mom. If you’re reading this, HI MOM!
2. …baked something from scratch or made something by hand? Cooked a bunch of tasty treats last weekend, catfish, steak and what not. I also helped B&M cook up some chicken and cheese chimi’s Wednesday night before they headed off to San Fran.
3. …camped in a tent? Summer of ’99. CF Nola survival… entirely too long!
4. …volunteered your time to church, school, or community? Well, I just finished up a stint as an assistant t-ball coach thank you very much, and no, I won’t be adding that title to my resume.
5. …helped a stranger? Humm… not really sure on this one; I know that I’ve helped people here and there when I’ve been out and about, I just can’t remember right now. 😉
Questions courtesy of the Friday Five.