Friday, June 14, 2002
Ok, I’m back…
The Friday Five:
1. How often do you do laundry? I try to do a few loads at least once a week or if I need clothes to wear.
2. What’s in a typical wash load? Hummm… well, I’m not big on separating colors, but I usually make a valiant effort to do so. As long as a red shirt doesn’t end up in the whites, I’m ok.
3. Front or top loader? Powder or liquid detergent? Top loader… which I guess is better than a freeloader right? And I usually use liquid detergent, but I keep a box of the dry crystal stuff on hand if I ever need it.
4. Do you use fabric softener in the rinse cycle? Always. After all, there’s nothing better than Downy freshness!!!
5. Dryer or clothesline? The Dryer, always… as a kid I remember having to hang our clothes on the clothes line – the ‘rents had FOUR lines! Two parental units and four boys, yeah we had a lot of clothes. After years of hanging clothes on the line, I’ve decided that I’d hang no more and I’ve been using the drier ever since.